Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Hey Little Indians

Over the year/s my work has changed in many ways, my direction and style has been pulled from pillar to post! Originally I thought the skulls etc were too harsh and not me, I moved into "mumsy" florals and patterns through Kaisercraft, and then found myself in a very enjoyable place of designing for children- illustrations, invitations and prints. I love it. It has been something I have continually enjoyed. 

Although as you may have seen my latest work, I'm back on the skull train! (sorry mum). But I still get drawn back to the cute little faces, the characters and the fun/ bright patterns of children's designs. Lately, I have been designing invitations galore. I think its my age when friends babies are being born, turning one, two and three! And I tell you what- I don't mind AT ALL!

Here is an invitation for a great friend that I just loved creating! A personalised cartoon Alfie, in a little Indian theme.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...